Diet pills are for people who want to lose weight but do not have the time to exercise or are unable to change to a healthier diet program. Sibutril is a supplement to dietary programs. It includes changing eating habits and regular physical activity. This anorexigenic medication is recommended to people with a BMI greater than or equal to 30 with associated diseases.
Learn about good points as well as possible side effects of this popular over-the-counter diet pills:
Sibutramine Sibutril is rapidly absorbed from the GI tract following oral administration. It undergoes extensive first-pass metabolism in the liver to form the pharmacologically active mono- and di-desmethyl metabolites M1 and M2.
The anorectic effects of sibutramine are principally due to its primary and secondary amine metabolites. It inhibit reuptake of serotonin, Norepinephrine, and, to a lesser extent, dopamine at the neuronal synapse, thus promoting a sense of satiety.
Dosing Regimen of Sibutril Sibutramine:
Sibutramine is an orally administered agent for the treatment of obesity. Ask your health care provider for precise dosing regimen as per your fitness and aptitude. You can check the medicine label for exact dosing instruction. However, below is the general dosing route:
- Take Sibutramine by mouth with or without food.
- Sibutramine should be taken in the morning to avoid sleeping problems.
- The initial dose should be 10 mg. You should not increase the dose from 15 mg.
- For optimum metabolism balance, take Sibutril Sibutramine capsules at the same time every day.
Important Instruction: If you miss a dose of Sibutramine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at once. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sibutramine.
Possible Signs of Side effects:
You may have no, or minor, side effects on a Sibutramine Regimen. Check with your doctor if any of these side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Back pain
- Dry mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Painful menstruation; runny nose
- Upset stomach
Seek medical attention right away, if any of these adverse effects tend to worsen.
Noteworthy Precautions to be taken with Sibutril Sibutramine:
- DO NOT use if you are allergic to any ingredient in Sibutramine.
- If you have, an eating disorder avoids Sibutril Regimen.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness.
- In case of history of heart or blood vessel problems, severe liver or kidney problems, stroke or transient ischemic attack avoid its usage.
- It is inadvisable for people over 65 years of age.
- Also, not recommended for pregnant or breast feeding mothers.
It is essential to take a healthy diet and exercise plan with Sibutramine diet pills. Make sure you have made the right preparation before and take care of your body condition while taking the pills. If anything feels wrong, stop it immediately and consult your doctor.
Sibutril Sibutramine is available in our pharmacy store. If you wish to Buy Sibutramine Online, login through our pharmacy portal now & make a quick purchase. It is the most recommended medication of weight loss. Store open 24X7. Buy Now.