Unwanted pregnancies are one of the major reasons for abortion and you need to be careful as to the type of abortion procedure you adopt. Going through abortions can often result in pain and trauma for the woman.
So, what if there was an easier way out? If you’re still in your first trimester, here is one such method that will make the entire process a whole lot simpler. Here is the rundown to understand abortion pill usage; its mechanism of action, side effects, and precautionary measures:
Mechanism of action involves combination therapy, which consists of two active ingredients, termed as Misoprostol and Mifepristone. Mifepristone pill functions against progesterone hormone that is responsible for maintenance of pregnancy in women. It changes the lining of the uterus, to release endogenous prostaglandins. This results in the disconnection of the fetus from the uterine lining.
Misoprostol pill induces uterine contractions in women. This leads to ejection of a fetus from the womb of a female. It is an effective option for termination of early unwanted pregnancy.
Abortion Pills are available with various brand names. Generic Mifepristone is available by the name of three brands Mifeprex, Mifegyn, RU486, and Korlym while Generic Misoprostol is available with the brand name Cytotec. The MTP Kit is the combination Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
The dosing regimen of Mifepristone, Misoprostol & MTP Kit is elaborated asunder:
- Abortion with Mifepristone (200mg): Have three tablets of Mifepristone pills (200mg). You must take it on an empty stomach. Then after two days, consult your doctor for the confirmation of abortion by ultrasound. If abortion is unsuccessful, then you are suggested to use two tablets of Misoprostol. Again, after 2 days of administration of Misoprostol, consult with your doctor about the termination of pregnancy.
- Abortion with Misoprostol (200mcg): 12 tablets of Misoprostol strength 200mcg is taken. You can divide the medication three doses; it means take four tablets orally with water at one time. You have to maintain a gap of 3 to 4 hours between dosages then consult your doctor the for proof of termination of pregnancy.
- Abortion with MTP Kit: This kit contains both generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Administer one tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) orally with the help of a full glass of water on the first day. After a gap of two days ingest four tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg). Misoprostol is either taken orally or by the vaginal route. Then, after 14 days later discuss with the doctor for the confirmation of termination of pregnancy.
The side effects that persists while on abortion pill regimen are: Constipation; decreased appetite; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; a headache; joint pain; mild muscle pain; nausea; sinus pain; stomach pain; stuffy nose; tiredness; vomiting; weakness.
Advisory: Seek medical attention right away if side effects tend to turn severe.
You must avoid the Abortion pills if you have:
- History of allergy or known hypersensitivity to Mifepristone & Misoprostol.
- Confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy.
- IUD in place
- Chronic adrenal failure.
- Hemorrhagic disorders or concurrent anticoagulant therapy.
- Severe asthma uncontrolled by therapy.
Considering all the above factors while consuming this medication. You can self-experience abortion pill benefits. Place your first order to avail maximum discounts.
Buy Home Abortion pill online for safe and confidential abortion option in the comfort of your home.