A brief summary about Pain-O-Soma-
Pain-O-Soma 500mg is a most reliable and effective muscle pain reliever used in the management of muscle pain or soreness. This medicine is effective in treating muscle spasms, strains, and sprains that result in the recovery of muscular strength or quality of life. Pain-O-Soma 500mg is found to be useful in managing painful musculoskeletal conditions if it is taken along with rest, physical therapies, or other treatments. Pain-O-Soma 500mg comprises of an FDA-approved generic drug called Carisoprodol.
Functional mechanism of Pain-O-Soma –
Carisoprodol belongs to the category of carbamate class of drugs. It has an exceptional centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant property. It reveals its muscle-relaxing effect by breaking off the neuronal communication within the reticular formation and spinal cord. This causes a sedative effect in the brain and alters the feeling of pain in the brain.
The dosing regimen of Pain-O-Soma –
Pain-O-Soma 500mg is commercially obtainable in an oral tablet dosage form. One needs to consume one Pain-O-Soma 500mg tablet orally 2 to 3 times in a day to get relief from the muscle pain or spasm. One should use this medicine only a short duration time up to 2 or 3 weeks. The maximum dose recommended for the safe mitigation of muscle pain is 1400mg a day and never go beyond this dose in a day.
You should not use Pain-O-Soma during following conditions- Genetic enzyme disorder called porphyria, Severe renal or hepatic impairments, Epilepsy or other seizure disorders, Allergic to generic Carisoprodol or other ingredients Pain-O-Soma 500mg.
Intake of Pain-O-Soma 500mg may cause some common side effects such as sleepiness, dizziness, tremor, headache, inexact vision, nausea, vomiting, chest tenderness, confusion, upset stomach, and agitation. The side effects last for the small duration of time and do not cause any harm to users of this medicine.
Take the following precautionary steps while using Pain-O-Soma –
- The use of Pain-O-Soma may cause drowsiness or dizziness, so do not perform any risky tasks after using this medicine.
- Stay away from the intake of alcohol or sedative pills while relying on the treatment of Pain-O-Soma medication.
- Never recommend Pain-O-Soma medication to children under 12 years of age.
- Patients with an evidence of abuse or addiction should be in contact with a doctor before using this medicine.
- Sudden discontinuation of Pain-O-Soma may cause withdrawal symptoms, so be in touch with a doctor before stop using this medicine.
Relieve musculoskeletal pain conditions with an ease. Buy Pain-O-Soma 350mg and 500mg online at nominal rates from our drug portal.